Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

♠️ Another deep run in $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x.

Today I played the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event $1000 GTD. There were 673 players, and I finished 73rd. 🏆

I managed to get 3 knockouts and earned $2.68 in rewards, including $0.75 in Hunter Bounties. 💰

One of the hands I really liked was with A♠5♠. The board came J♥ A♦ 2♦ 3♣ 5♣. I improved to two pair, aces and fives, and after my opponent bet on the turn, I decided to push all-in. My opponent folded, and I won +12.74 BB. 💪🔥

This tournament was another good test of concentration and decision-making. Finishing 73rd out of 673 gives me confidence, but I know there is still room to improve and go even deeper.

Step by step, tournament by tournament — we keep learning and fighting for the final table! 🚀♠️

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-08-25 23:41:32

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉

阿能能能能能能
阿能能能能能能
2026-08-25 17:50:32

很厲害喔,感謝你的心得分享

Tianty_Tim
Tianty_Tim
2026-08-25 15:07:01

qqpk最强柯基出击!