Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.8

Second place in the $3.3 Strike Rush Hunter

$3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 7 (10 BB)$80 GTD 2026.09.11 21:07 (UTC+3) Hi everyone! The first tournament I played today was the $3.30 Rush Hunter. It was my second attempt at this buy-in, and it went much better than yesterday’s one. 🙂
One of the first hands was an all-in against two opponents at once. Pretty dangerous, but my pocket 88 held up and I got a knockout as well. I built up my stack and just kept playing, but then another hand with 55 against JTo cost me half my stack. I thought I was probably on my way out, but after that things went pretty well in the all-ins.
With KTs, I decided to get it in because there was a player on auto-all-in and the chip leader had also become aggressive. Luckily, that worked out too, and I got another knockout.
Then, in the Top 3, I called an all-in with KJs against the button, and suddenly I was 1 of 3! 😄 After that, I knocked out the short stack and heads-up began.
Unfortunately, it only took one hand for me to lose with top pair because my kicker let me down. I couldn’t really recover after that, especially with such a big chip advantage for my opponent, and eventually I finished in 2nd place.
I think that’s a pretty good result, especially compared to yesterday. 🙂
Good luck everyone! 🍀

+5

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~