这也自然带出了一个教训:当你已经打出一段深跑之后,并不需要强行去打每一个机会。有时候,保护好自己的筹码,等待一个更好的时机,才是让你活下来、去争取更大奖励的正确打法。
Ko cố sẽ hết chíp
@QQQLG Exactly! Good hands still need good decisions.
@Gold_03457 I'm glad it helped! Let's keep learning and improving together.
@惯你一生💕 Well said! I'll try to stay calm and avoid unnecessary risks next time
@Monica Haha, that's so true! The deeper you go, the more important patience becomes.
@masterpoker69 Totally agree. Pick your spots wisely
看来有时候不要太冲动,稳住才最好
@Monica 要专注
ขอบใจครับบบ
Having a big stack doesn't mean you have to play every hand. Waiting for better spots is often the winning strategy.
不要上头 有时候好牌也是陷阱
感谢无私分享。 受益良多
这篇很像给上头玩家的一盆冷水🤣 打得越深越要冷静,别让贪念把整场比赛的努力吃掉,稳住才是真的帅!
Latest Comments
Ko cố sẽ hết chíp
@QQQLG Exactly! Good hands still need good decisions.
@Gold_03457 I'm glad it helped! Let's keep learning and improving together.
@惯你一生💕 Well said! I'll try to stay calm and avoid unnecessary risks next time
@Monica Haha, that's so true! The deeper you go, the more important patience becomes.
@masterpoker69 Totally agree. Pick your spots wisely
看来有时候不要太冲动,稳住才最好
@Monica 要专注
ขอบใจครับบบ
Having a big stack doesn't mean you have to play every hand. Waiting for better spots is often the winning strategy.
不要上头 有时候好牌也是陷阱
感谢无私分享。 受益良多
这篇很像给上头玩家的一盆冷水🤣 打得越深越要冷静,别让贪念把整场比赛的努力吃掉,稳住才是真的帅!