Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

3.3$ strike rush hunter deep run !!

Tournament name : 3.3$ strike rush hunter 7 100$ gtd

Date: 10-09-2026 18:37 (utc+6)

Rank : 2nd

Bounty prize : 9.94$

Itm prize: 14.8$

Another amazing tourney run. Took 8 bounties this time. It was fun to play and won majority of all ins. Heads up last hand was brutal. I had AK and other player JJ. I lost to his set despite making two pair. Nevertheless came second.

Strategy i use is focus on table check how they play if you think your odds are better than push it in. Hope for the best. Evening first few flips is crucial for me as it creates positive vibe and i can play aggro. Also gives me good stack

Game changing hand was QJs. I won 4 way pot woth it vs AK vs A5 vs KT vs 72o. Giving me 30bb plus win and bounties

+5

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-12 22:19:30

Wow what a good run, congratulations