Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

Another Deep Run in the Bounty Hunter 🏹🔥

Just finished the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event — $1,000 GTD on QQPK.

Out of 658 players, I finished 106th. Not the result I was hoping for, but still a solid run in a pretty competitive field.

The bounty format always adds extra pressure because every knockout has value, and sometimes you have to balance chasing a bounty with protecting your tournament stack. Today I tried to stay patient, pick my spots carefully, and avoid unnecessary high-variance situations.

I managed to knock out 2 players and collected $0.87 in bounties. 💰

106/658 isn't the finish I wanted, but every tournament gives me another opportunity to learn and improve. Back to the tables! 🐢♠️🔥

GG everyone, and good luck at the tables!

Latest Comments

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-08-28 20:45:11

ลุยค้าบบขอให้รันดี

Monica
Monica
2026-08-28 18:43:07

赏金赛最难的就是看到人头不能太上头😂 106/658加两个击倒,至少这一场不是空手回家

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-28 12:33:30

Nice try you made it