每位扑克玩家都会遇到运气不好的时候。Bad Beat、Cooler 和 Suck-out,本来就是游戏的一部分。
真正的考验,不是上一手发生了什么,而是你能否在下一手依然做出正确的决定。
情绪上头很昂贵,纪律才能带来盈利。
每打一手牌,都让自己重新归零。一次专注做好一个决定,打出属于你最好的扑克。
你在遭遇Bad Beat之后,通常会怎么调整自己的心态呢? :))
#QQPK #PokerMindset #MTT #Discipline #KeepGrinding
深呼吸两下干就完了下一手才是关键
深呼吸十秒再开下一手才是正道
@水手一号 Every time I go on tilt, I lose money. Now I've learned to take a deep breath and get a glass of water to calm down first. :))
每次上头都亏钱现在学会先深呼吸再去倒杯水冷静
遇到Bad Beat就深呼吸,告诉自己这只是游戏的一部分,专心打好下一局。#QQPK #PokerMindset #Discipline
@资深修养 Exactly. Staying calm and focused on the current hand is one of the most important skills in poker.
@SerendipityM99 And I agree. The key is to stay disciplined and not let previous hands affect the next one.
@SerendipityM99 I agree. Chasing losses usually makes things worse. Patience is the better play.
@惯你一生💕 True. All I can do is stay patient and wait for the next opportunity.
@kreonist I completely agree. Moderation is the key. :))
有些时候就是这样的,你想要翻不出来
Titl hay dẫn mình đến các game khác thua lỗ lớn
Các hand bài độc lập
是的当你上吧弃掉了就不要再想上一吧的事情
There’s truth in what you say. The main thing is not to overdo it with alcohol.
Latest Comments
深呼吸两下干就完了下一手才是关键
深呼吸十秒再开下一手才是正道
@水手一号 Every time I go on tilt, I lose money. Now I've learned to take a deep breath and get a glass of water to calm down first. :))
每次上头都亏钱现在学会先深呼吸再去倒杯水冷静
遇到Bad Beat就深呼吸,告诉自己这只是游戏的一部分,专心打好下一局。#QQPK #PokerMindset #Discipline
@资深修养 Exactly. Staying calm and focused on the current hand is one of the most important skills in poker.
@SerendipityM99 And I agree. The key is to stay disciplined and not let previous hands affect the next one.
@SerendipityM99 I agree. Chasing losses usually makes things worse. Patience is the better play.
@惯你一生💕 True. All I can do is stay patient and wait for the next opportunity.
@kreonist I completely agree. Moderation is the key. :))
有些时候就是这样的,你想要翻不出来
Titl hay dẫn mình đến các game khác thua lỗ lớn
Các hand bài độc lập
是的当你上吧弃掉了就不要再想上一吧的事情
There’s truth in what you say. The main thing is not to overdo it with alcohol.