@QQPK - Admin Admin, would you like to add an "add invitation code" button in the settings? I registered without an invitation code and also sent my friends a link to qqpkhub without an invitation code because there wasn't one. Now I have one, and my friends registered without one
QQPK - Admin
2026-04-25 18:28:51
Hello there, thank you for reaching out, I've checked the backend and found that your accumulated points hasn't reached level 7's requirement yet, therefore your level remains at 6, however I've escalated your issue to our tech department and we will look into the point scale issue as you mentioned, we will come back if we have any updates! Thank you for your understanding 💗
Yepan
2026-04-25 15:45:38
会不会是因为你花了,然后又需要到达那么多积分
Slavkaa77
2026-04-25 03:55:39
Thanks everyone for your help, I figured it out. The point scale isn't displayed correctly on the website for some reason
Slavkaa77
2026-04-25 03:21:53
@@dinul_44 In Discord, the menu with points, store, and tasks has disappeared somewhere.
dinul_44
2026-04-25 02:21:46
Try checking your points through Discord.
Slavkaa77
2026-04-25 00:29:07
@Kexinbika666 Before this, there were no delays, I immediately went from level 5 to 6, but here I have 10k points with used ones.
Latest Comments
@aniblarchi777 Yes.
Is your problem fixed or not?
@QQPK - Admin Admin, would you like to add an "add invitation code" button in the settings? I registered without an invitation code and also sent my friends a link to qqpkhub without an invitation code because there wasn't one. Now I have one, and my friends registered without one
Hello there, thank you for reaching out, I've checked the backend and found that your accumulated points hasn't reached level 7's requirement yet, therefore your level remains at 6, however I've escalated your issue to our tech department and we will look into the point scale issue as you mentioned, we will come back if we have any updates! Thank you for your understanding 💗
会不会是因为你花了,然后又需要到达那么多积分
Thanks everyone for your help, I figured it out. The point scale isn't displayed correctly on the website for some reason
@@dinul_44 In Discord, the menu with points, store, and tasks has disappeared somewhere.
Try checking your points through Discord.
@Kexinbika666 Before this, there were no delays, I immediately went from level 5 to 6, but here I have 10k points with used ones.
感觉是延迟了吧,等等就好了
有时候会有延迟或者差一点到,等一等就好了
感谢分享,感觉受益良多。