Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🏹 Tough Run in the Bounty Hunter

Another $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event — $1,000 GTD on QQPK.

This time there were 640 players, and my run ended in 422th place. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any knockouts, so the bounty reward was $0. 😅

Not every tournament goes the way you want. Today I couldn't build a big enough stack and eventually had to leave the table.

The important thing is to stay calm, learn from every session, and keep grinding. 🐢♠️

640 → 422 | 0 KO | $0 Bounty

Sometimes it's a deep run, sometimes it's an early exit — that's tournament poker! 💪🔥

GG everyone, and good luck at the tables! 🍀

Latest Comments

Slavkaa77
Slavkaa77
2026-08-31 13:54:15

@SerendipityM99 Bro, I tried to knock someone out, but in the end, I was the one getting knocked out. 😅

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-08-31 08:48:10

Chơi game K.o mà, hãy giết chóc

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-08-31 08:47:56

Nhưng cố gắng chơi hổ báo lấy bouty

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-08-31 08:47:43

Tỉ lệ chọi cao

K68
K68
2026-08-31 06:55:43

you are right