Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x — Deep Run!

Now this was a real grind! 😎♠️

Today I made a very deep run in the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event $1000 GTD. Out of 707 players, I managed to finish 3rd place! 🥉🔥

It feels especially good because it was a KO format — I managed to collect 5 bounties, with a total result of $66.85 + $4.12 in Hunter Bounties. 💰

In the late stages, every pot was extremely important. In one key hand, I was in the BB with A♣10♣. After the action, I had to make a decision for my entire stack. The board ran 3♠ K♦ 3♥ J♣ 9♦, and my opponent showed A♥J♠ to win the pot with two pair. It was painful to lose such a big pot, but these are exactly the moments that determine how deep you can go in a tournament.

Still, 3rd out of 707 is a result I’m very happy with. I was just one step away from the final victory! 🏆

The grind continues, and hopefully the next deep run goes all the way! 💪🔥

GG everyone ! 🏆♠️

Latest Comments

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-27 20:52:20

สุดยอดมากๆเลยครับ

FiL
FiL
2026-09-27 17:54:31

That’s a great result, mate. Well done!

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-27 14:21:42

Congratulations 🎉🎉, what a big win