Post Detail
GeL
Lv.11

🃏Late Entry, Short Stack, A Quick Lesson from My iPhone Grand Prix

I joined the iPhone Grand Prix Daily Freeroll Day 1 today, but unfortunately my tournament ended pretty quickly.

I entered late, so I started with a much smaller stack compared with players who had been in from the beginning. With limited chips to work with, I felt I had less room to maneuver and had to be more careful with every decision.

It was a short tournament journey for me this time, but it was still a good experience. One thing I learned is that timing and stack size can make a big difference, especially in a turbo structure. Entering earlier gives you more opportunities to build a stack and play more hands instead of immediately fighting for survival.

No big finish this time, but that's part of the game.

I'll take the lesson, improve my decisions & hopefully make it further in the next one.

Tournament: iPhone Grand Prix Daily Freeroll

Game: NLHE • Turbo

Result: Eliminated early

Lesson: Don't underestimate the importance of starting stack and tournament timing.

Latest Comments

GeL
GeL
2026-09-25 21:26:24

@bashiba Yo bashiba! What's up? Good luck and thank you

GeL
GeL
2026-09-25 21:25:42

@鑫記娱乐 Thank brother! Goodluck to us

bashiba
bashiba
2026-09-23 16:14:51

这种免费赛 很多时候就是运气

鑫記娱乐
鑫記娱乐
2026-09-23 11:09:08

根据MTT的类型制定不同的策略,进而改進決策。