你永远不会在牌桌上拥有所有答案。
每一个决定都是在有限的信息下做出的,而不是在完美的信息下。
目标不是得到正确的结果,而是根据你所知道的信息做出最好的决定。
相信这个过程,结果自然会随之而来。
@L Thank you! Let's keep learning and improving together. Wishing everyone success at the tables! ;))
@aniblarchi777 Thanks you! I'm glad it resonate with you. ;))
@Tậpchoipoker Well said. Preparation and discipline go a long way in tournament poker. ;))
@Kuroro224 You're very welcome! Wishing you good luck at the tables. ;))
Agree with your thought
ขอบคุณที่แนะนำครับ
Trước khi chơi nên tìm hiểu kỹ trước bnaj
@L Thank you! I also believe that in the long run, good decisions matter more than short term results. :))
@PokerPlayerTH You're welcome! Glad you found it helpful. :))
@asvista Exactly. Intuition can help, but I try not to let it override good strategy.
ขอบคุณคุณข้อมูลครับ
Sometimes intuition improves the result, but not always.
說的真好,撲克真的要做好決策並認真學習
Latest Comments
@L Thank you! Let's keep learning and improving together. Wishing everyone success at the tables! ;))
@aniblarchi777 Thanks you! I'm glad it resonate with you. ;))
@Tậpchoipoker Well said. Preparation and discipline go a long way in tournament poker. ;))
@Kuroro224 You're very welcome! Wishing you good luck at the tables. ;))
Agree with your thought
ขอบคุณที่แนะนำครับ
Trước khi chơi nên tìm hiểu kỹ trước bnaj
@L Thank you! I also believe that in the long run, good decisions matter more than short term results. :))
@PokerPlayerTH You're welcome! Glad you found it helpful. :))
@asvista Exactly. Intuition can help, but I try not to let it override good strategy.
ขอบคุณคุณข้อมูลครับ
Sometimes intuition improves the result, but not always.
說的真好,撲克真的要做好決策並認真學習