@QQPK - Admin I did try to get help through customer service, , maybe they just didn't understood problem I don't know, and I don't have screenshots with deposit which gone through as it should without any problems, I'm just guessing but maybe option to deposit with MasterCard disappeared because you removed US dollar as a currency, I don't just trying to find a reason which would make sense
QQPK - Admin
2026-04-10 13:25:36
@@Kolbencas Hello dear, kindly provide your screenshot of successful payment for us to assist further. You may also reach us at Telegram @qqpk_admin for direct conversation.
Kolbencas
2026-04-10 13:14:34
No more options like Visa or MasterCard or currency itself usd
Latest Comments
@QQPK - Admin My balance in $ but can't deposit $
@QQPK - Admin I did try to get help through customer service, , maybe they just didn't understood problem I don't know, and I don't have screenshots with deposit which gone through as it should without any problems, I'm just guessing but maybe option to deposit with MasterCard disappeared because you removed US dollar as a currency, I don't just trying to find a reason which would make sense
@@Kolbencas Hello dear, kindly provide your screenshot of successful payment for us to assist further. You may also reach us at Telegram @qqpk_admin for direct conversation.
No more options like Visa or MasterCard or currency itself usd
你可以截图一些画面来看一看吗?