@Kolbencas Hi bro, congratulations for winning main event ticket 🎉🎉🎉, so will you go Jeju? Hope to see you win big there! I just went back to read this flash deal, my understanding is that this reward is for participating KPC freeroll and advance to the top 12 to receive the 10u ticket then community will reward extra 10 T coins to you. But it's not for these 2 KPC MTT.
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 19:09:01
@小fish成长记 I know that, always been all good, just this time admin thinks that I already received,and that is a problem, I received other activity reward, anyway I'm sure it's honest mistake from him, and it's going to be sorted as it should be, I have been reading that deal probably 100 times ant every time it says same thing that community rewarding KPC winners with equal amount of winnings with T coins, and I won big time, I'm super excited for rewards. This community was and will be amazing
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 18:58:10
@Kexinbika666 Go to activitys and check flash deal
小fish成长记
2026-07-22 18:39:38
符合活动规则都会发的,这是一个诚信的社群值得信赖!
Kexinbika666
2026-07-22 18:35:56
加码奖励,是进圈拿到10刀那个么
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 17:59:13
@QQPK - Admin Have you checked? When can I expect my T coins
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 16:04:35
@是天玄丫 I believe they got confused with their own activity rewards, I)C had at least 3 of them , for posting, for sharing , for winning etc,but I'm sure they will figure it out, they didn't let me down with any rewards
是天玄丫
2026-07-22 15:48:01
我也不是很清楚,我还没收到
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 14:12:10
@GeL Supposed to be yesterday 🙂
GeL
2026-07-22 12:34:26
Hopefully the rewards will be distributed soon.
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 12:23:50
@QQPK - Admin That's the rewards I'm talking about, if as example it's saying won't tkect for 10 $ reward is 10 T , I have won for 90$ and 905$ so hoping to receive 995T as it says in activity rules, thank you for understanding and your amazing activity deals
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 12:11:32
@QQPK - Admin I have received free roll ticket for showing participation and some T coins for posting my experience in the tournament and thoughts about KPC and recovering quite a lot replies, I'm asking about 100% community boost for which place people reach if it's in paid places, I finished in two tournament s in money, it's all in activity posts, so please don't nix them up, your activity deals I really hope you sort it out, thanks
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 11:59:53
@QQPK - Admin But I'm talking about another one in same activity hub ( flash deal) where it says about 100% community bonus for reaching payd places, two different activities ( flash deal)
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 11:58:06
@Kolbencas But I'm talking about another one in same activity hub ( flash deal) where it says about 100% community bonus for reaching payd places, two different activities ( flash deal)
Kolbencas
2026-07-22 11:53:26
@QQPK - Admin Hi, I am sorry maybe being rude but you wrong, I have been rewarded for this promotion (flash deal ) in activity hub
QQPK - Admin
2026-07-22 10:44:06
Dear, the KPC Freeroll ITM Boost had already been credited into your account ya, kindly check your T-coin wallet to find it 😊
Latest Comments
关于KPC社区加码奖励,官方确认会在每周二发放,请留意平台公告通知。建议查看官方说明或联系客服确认具体进度。
KPC冠军奖励通常在周二按时发放,具体可查看公告或联系客服确认进度。
关于KPC社区加码奖励,官方公告明确周二发放,建议留意站内信通知。
KPC加码奖励一般会按时发放,官方公告显示每周二发放。若未收到可联系客服确认到账进度。(29字)
@Kolbencas Hi bro, congratulations for winning main event ticket 🎉🎉🎉, so will you go Jeju? Hope to see you win big there! I just went back to read this flash deal, my understanding is that this reward is for participating KPC freeroll and advance to the top 12 to receive the 10u ticket then community will reward extra 10 T coins to you. But it's not for these 2 KPC MTT.
@小fish成长记 I know that, always been all good, just this time admin thinks that I already received,and that is a problem, I received other activity reward, anyway I'm sure it's honest mistake from him, and it's going to be sorted as it should be, I have been reading that deal probably 100 times ant every time it says same thing that community rewarding KPC winners with equal amount of winnings with T coins, and I won big time, I'm super excited for rewards. This community was and will be amazing
@Kexinbika666 Go to activitys and check flash deal
符合活动规则都会发的,这是一个诚信的社群值得信赖!
加码奖励,是进圈拿到10刀那个么
@QQPK - Admin Have you checked? When can I expect my T coins
@是天玄丫 I believe they got confused with their own activity rewards, I)C had at least 3 of them , for posting, for sharing , for winning etc,but I'm sure they will figure it out, they didn't let me down with any rewards
我也不是很清楚,我还没收到
@GeL Supposed to be yesterday 🙂
Hopefully the rewards will be distributed soon.
@QQPK - Admin That's the rewards I'm talking about, if as example it's saying won't tkect for 10 $ reward is 10 T , I have won for 90$ and 905$ so hoping to receive 995T as it says in activity rules, thank you for understanding and your amazing activity deals
@QQPK - Admin I have received free roll ticket for showing participation and some T coins for posting my experience in the tournament and thoughts about KPC and recovering quite a lot replies, I'm asking about 100% community boost for which place people reach if it's in paid places, I finished in two tournament s in money, it's all in activity posts, so please don't nix them up, your activity deals I really hope you sort it out, thanks
@QQPK - Admin But I'm talking about another one in same activity hub ( flash deal) where it says about 100% community bonus for reaching payd places, two different activities ( flash deal)
@Kolbencas But I'm talking about another one in same activity hub ( flash deal) where it says about 100% community bonus for reaching payd places, two different activities ( flash deal)
@QQPK - Admin Hi, I am sorry maybe being rude but you wrong, I have been rewarded for this promotion (flash deal ) in activity hub
Dear, the KPC Freeroll ITM Boost had already been credited into your account ya, kindly check your T-coin wallet to find it 😊