@Kolbencas Quads vs a royal flush? 😱
That's a once in a lifetime bad beat. I'd probably think the system made a mistake too. Definitely a hand you'll never forget!
Kolbencas
2026-06-23 03:53:55
This one easy to answer, it will never fade away, when my 4 aces lost to royal flush, tournament was already in the money stage and my first thought was it's a mistake in poker system when message pop up that finished 21st cous at first I didn't notice it's royal flush was thinking just a flush, never forget that
Latest Comments
Cảm giác thật vãi chưởng
Runer runer họ ra cù lũ, thật tệ
没剩多少时直接梭哈,不管了,哈哈
@Kolbencas Quads vs a royal flush? 😱 That's a once in a lifetime bad beat. I'd probably think the system made a mistake too. Definitely a hand you'll never forget!
This one easy to answer, it will never fade away, when my 4 aces lost to royal flush, tournament was already in the money stage and my first thought was it's a mistake in poker system when message pop up that finished 21st cous at first I didn't notice it's royal flush was thinking just a flush, never forget that