Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Sunday Hyper $250

Hello everyone!

Yesterday I made two entries into a $1.10 tournament, both during late registration, but unfortunately, there was no miracle. 😆

I lost the first entry very quickly because I only got 12.5 BB to start with.

The second entry was also gone pretty quickly.

So, is there any point in jumping in during late registration? 🧐🧐

I think there is. Sometimes you get lucky and manage to build up a stack, and sometimes you don’t. That’s poker - so unpredictable! 😆

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-08 10:00:31

@Ikoone Ya true also 😂

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-08 07:02:17

@爱吃虎皮鸡爪 Okay, I’ll keep trying. And I hope the results will come very soon. 🤞

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-08 07:00:37

@xzyyl Well, here you have better chances than with a lottery ticket. So jumping in near the end of late registration is still pretty reasonable 😆

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-08 06:51:27

Ya, it's just like buying lottery or lucky draw if we buy in before registration stop 😂😂

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-09-07 23:56:59

加油加油,不断学习,慢慢得总会有回报得