Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 Final Table $1.1 Bounty Hunter !

Today’s $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event $1000 GTD was a really special tournament for me. There were 705 players, and I managed to reach the Final Table and finish 7th! 🏆🔥

During the tournament, I scored 14 knockouts, won $15.58 in prize money, and earned an additional $8.70 in Hunter Bounties. 💰

There were several important hands along the way:

♠️ With A♠8♠, the board ran Q♠ J♣ 9♦ 7♦ J♠, and I managed to win +11.5 BB.

🔥 With K♥J♦ on 4♠ J♣ K♠ 2♥ 9♠, I made two pair and won a big pot of +58.57 BB.

💪 Another strong hand was Q♦J♠ on 9♣ 6♠ Q♦ Q♣ 8♦. Making three of a kind gave me another +33.77 BB.

The most important thing is that I managed to go a long way and reach the Final Table. Finishing 7th out of 705 is a great result, but after coming this far, I definitely want to go even deeper next time! 🚀

Let’s keep playing, analyzing our hands, and fighting for the next Final Table! ♠️🔥

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-08-26 17:41:28

Congratulations 🎉🎉🎉, good bluff with A8

Monica
Monica
2026-08-26 16:14:51

14个KO也太能猎了吧😂 $1.1打出这个成绩真的舒服,KJ那手直接拿下58BB大底池太关键了🔥

Slavkaa77
Slavkaa77
2026-08-26 15:44:47

Guys, what do you think of the bluff with A♠8♠ ?

CashMaHupNe
CashMaHupNe
2026-08-26 13:07:11

Hôm truóc tôi đánh củng đuọc hang 11.tổng đuoc 20 Usd