Post Detail
LiteOne
Lv.9

$0.33 Mini 1000x — Small Buy-In, Big Experience! 🏆🔥

Today I played the $0.33 Mini 1000x with a $300 GTD and managed to finish 10th out of 598 players! 🥳

The final prize was $3.37.

This tournament was a really valuable experience for me. With such a large field, the key is not trying to win everything right away, but gradually building your stack and choosing the right spots to apply pressure.

There were several interesting hands throughout the tournament. I managed to get good value from my strong hands, while also having to make some tough decisions with a short stack. One of my favorite hands was when I managed to make a straight with T8 on a 6-9-Q-Q-7 board and win a big pot. Moments like this can make a huge difference in surviving the later stages.

At another point, I had to go all-in with QJ while short-stacked. At that stage, you can't just wait for premium hands — you have to look for opportunities to double up.

Overall, I'm happy with my game. **10th out of 598** is a solid result, but most importantly, I gained valuable experience. Tournaments like this teach you patience, emotional control, and how to recognize when it's time to take a risk and when it's better to protect your stack.

Let's keep going and aim for an even deeper run next time!

+1

Latest Comments

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-08-20 21:44:54

Wow congratulations 🎉🎉🎉