Admin here is my post in the correct thread, posted last thursday - to receive yesterday, which I didn't receive. As you can see I have included ID, T$ amount & level, what am I doing incorrectly?
Melius
2026-07-30 22:09:17
@QQPK - Admin What given format? I have posted my ID, my requested T$ and my level in the thread below... could you tell me which part I'm doing wrong? This was posted last thursday so I would receive the T$ yesterday, which didn't happen, again.
Monica
2026-07-30 17:10:47
我这边收到几个月了,你看一看格式有没有提交正确,别担心都会提供的!
kreonist
2026-07-30 14:27:15
Everything is going through, though there were some issues this month as well. Thanks to the administration, everything was resolved. Also, make sure the requirements have been met—specifically, the deposit history and playing in a tournament within the last two weeks.
QQPK - Admin
2026-07-30 13:46:54
Hello there, thank you for your enquiry, yes of course we will send out T-coins. However, you will need to resubmit using the given format or we can't process it for you, thank you sir.
Latest Comments
三周没到账确实离谱我也是每周都有的建议再催催客服
好像有,不多,可以再问问
收的到的,耐心等待一下,一般固定时间发放
Here as you can see.
Admin here is my post in the correct thread, posted last thursday - to receive yesterday, which I didn't receive. As you can see I have included ID, T$ amount & level, what am I doing incorrectly?
@QQPK - Admin What given format? I have posted my ID, my requested T$ and my level in the thread below... could you tell me which part I'm doing wrong? This was posted last thursday so I would receive the T$ yesterday, which didn't happen, again.
我这边收到几个月了,你看一看格式有没有提交正确,别担心都会提供的!
Everything is going through, though there were some issues this month as well. Thanks to the administration, everything was resolved. Also, make sure the requirements have been met—specifically, the deposit history and playing in a tournament within the last two weeks.
Hello there, thank you for your enquiry, yes of course we will send out T-coins. However, you will need to resubmit using the given format or we can't process it for you, thank you sir.