🕒 时间:18:17(GMT+8)– 2026年6月22日
🆔 ID:5376142
🏆 排名:172
我的KPC之旅在第一手牌就结束了。
我在枪口位拿到口袋Q(QQ),加注到2BB开池。另一位玩家直接全下,而我当然选择跟注。
他亮出了A♠K♦不同花。
翻牌前我处于领先位置,但扑克之神显然另有安排。牌面发出一张K,就这样,我在第一手牌便被淘汰了。😅
这就是扑克,有时候你做出了正确的决定,却依然得不到想要的结果。
你有过在比赛第一手牌就被淘汰的经历吗???
@Nora11 I wil. Ty
Learn from your silly mistakes I guess
@Angiolo Yeah. Thanks a lot. ^_^
@虎皮鸡爪 This Category is the jeju kpc event. ^_^
头牌非你莫属!加油,再接再厉
Tough start, but you did nothing wrong there. You trusted your hand and made the correct decision. That's all we can do as players.
@Monica Haha, I spent more time registering than actually playing. 😂
这也太快了吧,屁股还没坐热人就没了😂
上面我看到了怎么还有一张帖子
第一手牌QQ接all in,我也会接!只是这次幸运女神在对方那边,没关系,来日方长,加油
有过呀!还是AA手对!那叫一个绝望!
你打的一点没错,这种比赛,就是要冲冲冲,靠运气
撲克真的是讓人又愛又恨
Believe me it happens quite a lot, first hand pocket pair tournament over 😆
Ya this is poker, sometimes we made the right decision but still need to depend on poker god
I've been there before. Sometimes the tournament lasts four hours, and sometimes it's over in four seconds. That's poker! 😅
@DorianGray Thank you! Goodluck on your poker journey. :))
Nothing wrong with your play. QQ is an easy call there, just an unfortunate king on the board. Better luck next time! 🍀
Latest Comments
@Nora11 I wil. Ty
Learn from your silly mistakes I guess
@Angiolo Yeah. Thanks a lot. ^_^
@虎皮鸡爪 This Category is the jeju kpc event. ^_^
头牌非你莫属!加油,再接再厉
Tough start, but you did nothing wrong there. You trusted your hand and made the correct decision. That's all we can do as players.
@Monica Haha, I spent more time registering than actually playing. 😂
这也太快了吧,屁股还没坐热人就没了😂
上面我看到了怎么还有一张帖子
第一手牌QQ接all in,我也会接!只是这次幸运女神在对方那边,没关系,来日方长,加油
有过呀!还是AA手对!那叫一个绝望!
你打的一点没错,这种比赛,就是要冲冲冲,靠运气
撲克真的是讓人又愛又恨
Believe me it happens quite a lot, first hand pocket pair tournament over 😆
Ya this is poker, sometimes we made the right decision but still need to depend on poker god
I've been there before. Sometimes the tournament lasts four hours, and sometimes it's over in four seconds. That's poker! 😅
@DorianGray Thank you! Goodluck on your poker journey. :))
Nothing wrong with your play. QQ is an easy call there, just an unfortunate king on the board. Better luck next time! 🍀