Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

๐Ÿ† Finally a Win! 1st Place in the $1.1 Strike Rush Hunter! ๐Ÿ”ฅ

What a session on QQPK! ๐Ÿ˜Žโ™ ๏ธ

Today I managed to take down the $1.1 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $30 GTD, finishing 1st out of 66 players! ๐Ÿฅ‡

The tournament was super fast, so every decision mattered. With short stacks and increasing blinds, there was almost no room for mistakes. I tried to stay patient, pick the right spots, and take advantage of every opportunity to collect bounties.

One of the key hands came with Qโ™ 2โ™  in the Big Blind. I defended, hit a straight on the river and managed to win a nice pot against pocket eights. ๐Ÿ’ฅ

The final result:
๐Ÿฅ‡ 1st place โ€” 66 players
๐Ÿ’ฐ $7.66 prize
๐ŸŽฏ $14.15 in Hunter Bounties
๐Ÿ’€ 6 knockouts

Really happy with this result! After several tournaments where I couldn't make it deep, it's great to finally see everything come together. The main lesson once again: stay focused, be patient, and don't give up even with a short stack. ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ”ฅ

GG everyone! See you at the tables! ๐Ÿบ๐Ÿƒ

Watch how I secured the win โ€” check out the highlights! ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ†

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~