For more details, please refer to the images below!
QQPK - Admin
2026-06-22 17:51:20
欲知更多详情,可以参考以下图片哦!
bashiba
2026-06-23 19:06:29
加油加油,让我们们一起燃爆这个夏天
Tianty_Tim
2026-06-23 15:42:53
哇塞,赛事真的超多,福利也超棒的。即有免费票领取,更有机会去济州岛哟,加油加油!
小fish成长记
2026-06-23 11:26:09
哇!PD23刚刚结束,KPC又火热来袭!目不暇接😍
masterpoker69
2026-06-23 11:24:16
KPC 的福利好多啊,已经迫不及待去打了
Chen Yifu
2026-06-23 08:45:50
太多賽事打不完了啦小編😂
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-06-23 00:14:13
福利多多,赛事多多!!
Kuroro224
2026-06-22 23:15:53
สวัสดีครับลุยไปด้วยกันครับ
PokerPlayerTH
2026-06-22 23:12:58
ลุยไปด้วยกันครับ
xzyyl
2026-06-22 21:54:02
真是一波接一波,不间断啊,这次QQ要送我去济州了吗?哈哈
星辰
2026-06-22 21:34:26
牛掰,今天打了一场。差点点力哈哈哈
GeL
2026-06-22 20:05:02
@GeL 🕒 Time: 18:17 (GMT+8) - June 22, 2026
🆔 ID: 5376142
🏆 Rank: 172
First Hand, First Bust-Out 😅
I'm dealt pocket QQ under the gun. I raise 2bigs, someone shoves all-in and I snap-call.
Villain shows AKo. I'm ahead preflop, but a king hits the board. That's Poker. 😅
Latest Comments
For more details, please refer to the images below!
欲知更多详情,可以参考以下图片哦!
加油加油,让我们们一起燃爆这个夏天
哇塞,赛事真的超多,福利也超棒的。即有免费票领取,更有机会去济州岛哟,加油加油!
哇!PD23刚刚结束,KPC又火热来袭!目不暇接😍
KPC 的福利好多啊,已经迫不及待去打了
太多賽事打不完了啦小編😂
福利多多,赛事多多!!
สวัสดีครับลุยไปด้วยกันครับ
ลุยไปด้วยกันครับ
真是一波接一波,不间断啊,这次QQ要送我去济州了吗?哈哈
牛掰,今天打了一场。差点点力哈哈哈
@GeL 🕒 Time: 18:17 (GMT+8) - June 22, 2026 🆔 ID: 5376142 🏆 Rank: 172 First Hand, First Bust-Out 😅 I'm dealt pocket QQ under the gun. I raise 2bigs, someone shoves all-in and I snap-call. Villain shows AKo. I'm ahead preflop, but a king hits the board. That's Poker. 😅
- Time: 18:17 (gmt+8) June 22 2026 - I.D: 5376142 - RANK: 172
Jeju Main Event is when again? @qqpk-admin?
That's my only concern to this tournament. I'm one country away. :))
Question, can i change my ticket to cash? If ever im not available to play in jeju? Since I'm from philippines?
(⊙o⊙)哇哦,这次的活动好棒,正好今天充值送了一张,试试试试