Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 Deep Run in the Daily Hyper!

Today I had a really nice run in the $1.1 Daily Hyper $150 GTD! ♠️

Out of 146 players, I managed to finish 13th and take home $2.54. 💰🔥

The tournament was fast-paced from the very beginning, so there wasn't much room for waiting around. In Hyper tournaments, stack sizes change quickly and you have to constantly adjust your strategy, especially when the blinds start getting big.

I tried to stay patient, choose my spots carefully, and apply pressure when I had the opportunity. Getting into the Top 15 feels pretty good, although of course I was hoping to go even deeper and reach the final table. 😎

146 → 13 | $2.54

Another solid result and another good experience at the tables. The grind continues! 🐢💪

GG everyone and good luck in your next tournaments! 🍀♠️

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~