Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

Daily Hyper 1.1$

Hi everyone!

I played the $1.10 Daily Hyper and wanted to share a couple of hands and a video.

In the first hand, I was dealt pocket 88. I didn't fold to the bets and managed to hit a full house on the river, but my opponent was probably bluffing, because he gave up very quickly.

The next hand with pocket TT was more interesting. I guess my opponent didn't believe I had a A, so he kept betting aggressively. I'm not sure whether the 6 on the river changed much for him, but it completed the flush. Personally, I wouldn't have played that aggressively there, and I definitely wouldn't have called the all-in.

After these hands, I was the second-biggest stack, but things quickly went in the opposite direction. I was dealt AA and lost a big pot to a hand with Jacks after the board ran out all clubs. Then I lost a few more flips and eventually busted.

The structure is very fast in this tournament, so the final result was 70th place.

Considering that there are currently some promotions running for these tournaments, I'll definitely keep playing them.

Good luck everyone! 🍀

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~