Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

Tried triton freeroll for event

Tournament name : Triton one x QQPK genesis ticket

Date:: 23-08-2026

Rank : 58

Game id : 5352914

I thought to give it a shot for event. After playing now i am sure i can easily win thos tournament atleast once during event periods. Players play any two cards. No fold buttons. I lost big flips so lost at late stage but overall it was fun. I will be trying again today and through out the event.

GG

Latest Comments

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-08-25 08:44:58

大奖在像你招手了,加油

Greggy02
Greggy02
2026-08-25 02:04:50

Goodluck everyone

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-08-24 23:41:35

Good luck in future

美溜子
美溜子
2026-08-24 21:40:48

dont get hardluck

GeL
GeL
2026-08-24 19:57:47

Better luck next time

Max Value
Max Value
2026-08-24 19:29:46

挑咗 然後亂咁打就爆晒

Max Value
Max Value
2026-08-24 19:29:30

再嚟就係仲有幾張 飛…

Max Value
Max Value
2026-08-24 19:27:33

唔記得咗登記咗 然後一張一張嘅飛冇咗

Tianty_Tim
Tianty_Tim
2026-08-24 17:16:48

加油加油,已经有两位同志获奖了

Kexinbika666
Kexinbika666
2026-08-24 14:02:40

只取14名,难度很大的。。。加油

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-24 13:57:09

Try and try until you succeed

asvista
asvista
2026-08-24 13:12:42

If you hit a stone at the same point, it will definitely split, just like in poker.