Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🦊 My Final Table Run in the $0.33 Mini 1000x! 🔥

Today I want to share my experience playing the $0.33 Mini 1000x, $300 GTD on QQPK. There were 614 players, and I managed to make it all the way to the Final Table and finish 4th! 🏆

For me, this tournament was valuable not only because of the result, but also because of the experience I gained. The early stages were quite calm — I tried not to get involved in unnecessary hands and gradually build my stack. As the blinds increased, I had to become more aggressive and choose the right spots to apply pressure.

A few hands really stood out. I managed to build my stack with strong hands like QQ, AK, and AJ, and in one key hand with QQ, I hit a full house on the river. 😎🔥 There was also an interesting hand with 55, where I had to make an important decision for a significant part of my stack.

My biggest takeaway from this tournament is that you don't need to try to win the tournament in the early levels. Even with a short stack, there are always opportunities to fight your way back. Patience, position, and choosing the right moments to be aggressive are extremely important.

At the Final Table, every decision felt much more important. It's not enough to look only at the strength of your hand — you also need to consider opponents' stack sizes, the blinds, and the table dynamics.

💰 Result: 4th out of 614
🎟️ Buy-in: $0.33
💵 Prize: $18.43
🏆 $300 GTD

I'm very happy with this result. This tournament reminded me once again that even a minimum buy-in can provide valuable experience and lead to a deep run. Now it's time to keep working on my game and continue improving! 💪♠️

+2

Latest Comments

Ki3l16
Ki3l16
2026-08-20 10:15:04

Your too good

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-08-19 22:49:35

非常棒的游戏体验!加油

星辰
星辰
2026-08-19 21:30:39

这个60倍回报太爽了,发财哦

zero360
zero360
2026-08-19 20:16:39

很厉害,下次再加把劲,离冠军很近了

Monica
Monica
2026-08-19 15:00:17

最喜欢这种小买入一路打进FT的感觉🤣 QQ河牌成葫芦那手应该爽翻了,差一点就是前三!

中野宣威go
中野宣威go
2026-08-19 11:05:16

非常厲害了 恭喜恭喜恭喜