Post Detail
License2kill
Lv.11

Highlights of 1.1$ striker pko deep run tourney

tournament name : 1.1$ striker pko 30bb 200gtd

This particular hand was game changing hand. If i lost this hand i would bust out. I got lucky and came 2nd in tourney thanks to winning it

Hand analysis. Preflop all in.

I was at HJ with pocket 3♣️3🔷 with 13.8bb

Btn called with 12bb with A♣️T♥️

Big stack covered us both he called with 8♣️8🔷

3 way pot

Hero -3♣️3🔷

Player 2- A♣️T♥️

Player 3- 8♣️8🔷

Board : K♠️2♥️3♠️9🔷K♣️

We won with full house got one bounty and 41bb total chips.

I jammed this hand because i had only 13.8bb and there was no action before me plus i was kind of at late position so 33 seemed good. Got lucky

Latest Comments

鑫記娱乐
鑫記娱乐
2026-09-20 09:28:10

幸运降临是有说法的,再接再厉拿个冠军。

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-20 00:33:59

这么厉害,运气爆棚了!很优秀

龙
龙
2026-09-20 00:11:19

你这个三三这运气也太好了吧

田老师666
田老师666
2026-09-19 23:57:42

没事的,没事的,下次再接再厉