Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

The Fastest Tournament on QQPK

Today is already the second day I’ve been trying to play the same tournament. I’ll say this: it’s basically a roulette tournament — if luck is on your side, you’re definitely going to win something. And today, luck was smiling at me, so I managed to win it! 😇

There were 27 players, and I finished in 1st place, winning $18.15 in ITM prize money and $20.54 from knockouts.

It all started with the very first hand. I was dealt AK, and two players immediately went all-in. Well, you don’t fold a hand like this here! 😆 And my favorite river came through with a K, giving me the win and two knockouts.

After that, things didn’t go very smoothly. I tried raising, but players were going all-in left and right, so I had to fold quite a few hands.

I made the final table in 6th place out of 7 players, and somehow managed to outplay everyone and take 1st place!

A very nice little bonus to the bankroll. 😇

Thanks for reading! ❤️

$3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $100 GTD

10/09/26 07:07 (UTC+3)

+1

Latest Comments

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-09-11 09:22:44

看来你运气爆棚了,厉害!

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-11 09:13:30

@Ikoone Ya, you're the chosen one 💪💪💪

Cheungchris
Cheungchris
2026-09-11 07:12:57

冲鋒賽節奏快很好玩!狂推all in

爱吃虎皮鸡爪
爱吃虎皮鸡爪
2026-09-10 23:01:49

太厉害了,congratulations

Gold_03457
Gold_03457
2026-09-10 22:52:05

恭喜你。 感觉你今天运气非常好

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-09-10 21:37:15

Congrats with superb result bro! ;)

星辰
星辰
2026-09-10 21:16:43

我也觉得这是最快的闪电mtt

Ikoone
Ikoone
2026-09-10 14:31:03

@xzyyl Yeah, it’s hard to play here without some luck. Thank you! 😊

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-10 14:05:33

Omg, what a good luck, well the A high win, keep it up