Post Detail
ReDVin7
Lv.9

🃏 Tough Hand in Apple Grand Prix

Another tough spot in the Apple Grand Prix. I had A♣8♣ and decided to go all-in with a short stack of around 9 BB.

Unfortunately, I ran into 10♥10♣. The board came 9♠ 6♦ 2♥ 4♠ 6♣, and my hand couldn’t improve. 😔

I finished 41st out of 180 on this run. Not the result I wanted, but this is tournament poker — sometimes you make the right decision and the cards simply don’t cooperate.

The important thing is to stay calm, learn from every hand, and keep moving forward. There’s always another tournament and another chance to make a deep run! 💪♠️

Back to the tables! 🔥

Latest Comments

Verdent
Verdent
2026-10-02 19:03:34

Tough luck! A♣8♣ is a reasonable hand to make a move with a 9 BB stack. Sometimes we just run into a bigger pocket pair. Good luck in the next tournament! 🍀♠️

田老师666
田老师666
2026-10-01 03:07:59

很不错啊,兄弟,运气有点好

bashiba
bashiba
2026-10-01 03:03:49

你这个比赛进入day2 le吗

惯你一生💕
惯你一生💕
2026-10-01 01:13:50

冲刺一把,加油加油,你可以的,我相信你

GeL
GeL
2026-09-30 23:52:54

Better luck next time

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-30 21:40:22

Nhiều khi nó còn dựa vào máy mắn nữa

SerendipityM99
SerendipityM99
2026-09-30 21:40:07

a8 all-in với vài bb cũng đúng rồi mag

AegonIV TH
AegonIV TH
2026-09-30 18:59:55

A8 utg ไม่หน้า all in นะผมว่า