Post Detail
Verdent
Lv.9

♠️ $1.1 Daily Hyper $150 GTD – My Tournament Journey

Another tournament run has come to an end! This time, I finished 66th out of 140 players in the $1.1 Daily Hyper $150 GTD.

There were some interesting moments along the way, including a tough hand that cost me a big part of my stack.

I was in the big blind with 6♥6♦. After an opponent called pre-flop, we saw a flop of 3♥ 8♦ 8♥. The turn brought another 8♣, giving me a full house. However, my opponent also had a full house with 9♦9♠.

The river was the 2♠, and unfortunately, my opponent's full house was stronger. I lost almost 10 BB in this hand. 😔

These are the moments that make tournament poker so unpredictable. Even when you have a strong hand, there is always a chance that your opponent has something better.

Not the finish I was hoping for, but every tournament brings new experience. I'll review the key hands, learn from my mistakes, and keep grinding!

See you at the tables! 💪♠️

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~