@Slavkaa77 yes,you are right ! I just lost my mind!😭
Slavkaa77
2026-06-28 03:41:17
You played the flop well. I probably would've even gone for a pot-sized bet. But on the turn, if your flop bet didn't make the SB fold, I don't think you should keep betting. The SB could already have had straights on the flop.
Slavkaa77
2026-06-28 03:28:57
@Luckyaf75 It was just a limp pot. UTG+1 limped, the SB completed, the BB checked. I have no idea what the guy with 6♣3♣ was thinking. I guess he just wanted to gift away his stack, and that's exactly what happened.
Latest Comments
ลุยไปด้วยกันครับ
ลุยค้าบบสู้ๆๆ
再接再厉,来日方长。!
满池那一下真的容易上头,先冷静再战就对了🥲
สวัสดีทุกคนครับ
要不要超池快打脏两对,慢打就过3条街吧
早早出局了,运气不是很好
@星辰 好像是的呢,加油加油。
今晚开干,奖池升级了。
Ще в тебе буде багато перемог
没办法呀,翻牌看到这种牌只输顺子忍不住的🤣
ขอให้ได้ไพ่ดีๆ และชนะรวยๆ นะ
Haha nhưng vẫn may mắn nha
Chơi với bài rác quá
distance teaches you to make decisions
@xzyyl 想不到吧,往往就是如此,谁也不服谁,哈哈
@Slavkaa77 yes,you are right ! I just lost my mind!😭
You played the flop well. I probably would've even gone for a pot-sized bet. But on the turn, if your flop bet didn't make the SB fold, I don't think you should keep betting. The SB could already have had straights on the flop.
@Luckyaf75 It was just a limp pot. UTG+1 limped, the SB completed, the BB checked. I have no idea what the guy with 6♣3♣ was thinking. I guess he just wanted to gift away his stack, and that's exactly what happened.
T6?63s?84o?我在看什麼