Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

Made ITM in the $1.10 Daily Turbo

$1.10 Daily Turbo 200GTD Start Time:2026/09/02 18:15 The second tournament and already ITM!

What can I say about how the tournament went? Right in the second hand, I doubled up. Obviously, it was risky, but I expected my opponent to have something like AK or AQ, so I decided to call with 66.

Then I knocked out another player with AQ — I hit a straight to Q, while he only had a straight to J, so that one was pretty easy.

Later, I had pocket AA against two opponents, and once again AQ turned out to be a winning hand for me. And that was pretty much it. I built up a big stack, but then the cards stopped coming. I lost quite a few flips and eventually managed to survive into the ITM zone.

My last hand, A9 vs A5, turned out to be fatal — a 5 came on the flop.

Tomorrow is a new day and new tournaments, so I'll keep playing.

Good luck everyone! 🍀

+2

Latest Comments

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-03 22:20:30

@GeL Thank you! 🙌 I really appreciate the support! 😊

GeL
GeL
2026-09-03 21:48:38

Congratulations, keep it up!

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-03 18:35:06

@中野宣威go 哈哈,謝謝你的支持!我會繼續加油!💪🃏

中野宣威go
中野宣威go
2026-09-03 10:57:22

手牌運很好 繼續加油!!