Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Bounty hunting

Today I played just one tournament all day.

I didn’t really feel like playing anything, so I decided to play a $1.10 Bounty Hunter tournament for a mission. I jumped in near the end of late registration and managed to survive much longer than I expected.

Things were going pretty well for me throughout the tournament, and I made it into the money. But after that, for some reason, the good cards stopped coming, and my stack slowly started to shrink.

In my last hand, I shoved with 22 and ran into A4, which beat me.

Still, I managed to make the money and even got some knockouts, earning $1.25 in bounties.

That’s how my tournament went today. Good luck at the tables, everyone!

ID:5532197

$1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event $1000 GTD

28/09/26

Time: 17:30 (UTC+3)

Latest Comments

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-09-30 05:15:49

Hard luck player

xzyyl
xzyyl
2026-09-29 15:15:47

Good grinding