Another exciting tournament on QQPK! I played the $1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] with a $200 GTD and managed to reach the final table, finishing 9th out of 177 players. 💪🃏
The tournament was full of action, and the bounty format made every decision even more interesting. I managed to knock out 7 players and collected $2.37 in prizes + $2.56 in Hunter Bounties. 💰🔥
One of the key hands was with AQ. I decided to put my stack in on the flop, but unfortunately ran into KK. The board didn't help me, and that was the end of my run. It’s always frustrating to lose such a big pot near the final table, but that's part of PKO poker.
Overall, I’m happy with the run. Another final table, several bounties collected, and more experience gained. The goal is always to keep improving and go one step further next time! 🚀
Final result: 9/177 🏆
Bounties: 7 🎯
Total rewards: $4.93 💰
GG everyone and good luck at the tables! 🃏🔥
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~