今天在第113名出局。不是我想要的结果,但这就是锦标赛扑克。
明天再来!每一手牌都是新的机会。祝还在 KPC Jeju 赛事里的大家好运!🔥♣️
Goodluck in your next try !
能进钱圈真的不错!我上周看到钱圈奖励那个活动想说应该不难,结果撞到我怀疑人生
KPC路上先小摔一下,后面继续跑起来😆
加油加油繼續努力朝夢想前進
@Tianty_Tim Hi tian, thanks! :(
@masterpoker69 Thanks, i need this?
@Kexinbika666 Hi. Thanks
@LiteOne Thank you. :))
@xzyyl Thank you champ. I will be better :))
@小fish成长记 Thanks champ
@Nora11 Thanks, i need this
Good luck to you
加油,明天再前进几十名,争取进圈!
接着奏乐,接着舞!我们不轻言放弃
没办法这就是命下次加油的
Great attitude! Every tournament is a new chance. Good luck tomorrow! 🍀
@GeL I though i am open ended flush draw, i found out it's just a gut shot straight, and flush draw. 😅
This is the last hand, i called. 😅
no worries, just keep going, things will get better
Keep it up! Improve yourself, tomorrow will be better
Latest Comments
Goodluck in your next try !
能进钱圈真的不错!我上周看到钱圈奖励那个活动想说应该不难,结果撞到我怀疑人生
KPC路上先小摔一下,后面继续跑起来😆
加油加油繼續努力朝夢想前進
@Tianty_Tim Hi tian, thanks! :(
@masterpoker69 Thanks, i need this?
@Kexinbika666 Hi. Thanks
@LiteOne Thank you. :))
@xzyyl Thank you champ. I will be better :))
@小fish成长记 Thanks champ
@Nora11 Thanks, i need this
Good luck to you
加油,明天再前进几十名,争取进圈!
接着奏乐,接着舞!我们不轻言放弃
没办法这就是命下次加油的
Great attitude! Every tournament is a new chance. Good luck tomorrow! 🍀
@GeL I though i am open ended flush draw, i found out it's just a gut shot straight, and flush draw. 😅
This is the last hand, i called. 😅
no worries, just keep going, things will get better
Keep it up! Improve yourself, tomorrow will be better