Post Detail
Ikoone
Lv.9

Striker PKO — 3 knockouts, no ITM.

I decided to jump into the Striker PKO 30BB today as well.

The tournament started pretty well. I knocked out two players right away and got $0.50 in bounties. As time went by, the game continued and I managed to pick up another knockout. I lost the all-in against three players, but at least I knocked one of them out, adding another $0.25 to my bounty total. I also won the side pot.

After that, it felt like the cards just stopped coming my way. I kept losing hands and eventually busted the tournament.

So, in the end, I managed to get 3 knockouts for a total of $0.75, and that was it. That's how this tournament went for me. I was hoping for a better result, though.

$1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] $200 GTD

19/09/26 time (UTC +3) 11:05

It started around 11, and I forgot to take a screenshot at the beginning.

My ID:5532197

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~