Another tournament on QQPK, another valuable experience! Today I played the $1.10 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event with a $1,000 guaranteed prize pool.
The tournament was played in a Hyper format, so the action was very fast-paced. You have to make decisions quickly, and every lost BB can have a big impact on your tournament life.
I managed to build a decent stack and win several important pots. One of the most memorable hands was with QQ. The flop came 7♦ 6♣ 7♥, the turn was 5♠, and I decided to get it all in with my pocket queens. My opponent showed A9, and an A♣ came on the river. As a result, the big 41.4 BB pot went to my opponent, and I lost 19.58 BB from my stack.
These hands are part of poker. The important thing is not to get stuck on the result of one hand, but to analyze the decision and keep moving forward.
📊 Tournament: $1.10 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event
💰 Guarantee: $1,000 GTD
⚡ Format: Hyper / NLH / 8-Max
🏅 Finish: 85th place
A few things I’m taking away from this tournament:
— In Hyper tournaments, you can't afford to play too passively.
— It's important to constantly monitor your stack size and SPR.
— In Bounty Hunter tournaments, you always need to consider the value of a potential knockout.
— Even after a painful bad beat, staying focused is essential.
Latest Comments
赏金赛真的很吃运气啊,过山车的感觉
@asvista Bro, that's a bad strategy for PKO.
ลุยครับรันดียะครับ
good share, thanks a lot
I often go to the late registration 2 olin and ti in the prizes and then it's a matter of luck
策略對 但運氣不好沒辦法