Game ID: 5376142
FINAL RANKING: 59 out of 705✅
Hunter Bounty $1.53 + $2.63 = $ 4.16✅
Just finished the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event $1000 GTD and managed to finish 59th out of 705 players.
I was happy with my overall run. I tried to play patiently, pick my spots and avoid unnecessary risks while the blinds were increasing. I was also able to knock out 4 players, which made the tournament even more enjoyable.
My biggest lesson came from my final hand. I had 10♠6♠ on the button. The flop came 10♥ 5♥ J♦, giving me middle pair. I decided to go all-in because I thought there was a chance my opponent would fold.
Looking back, I already suspected that he could have a flush draw, especially because I had noticed that he was also willing to gamble and play aggressively. My mistake was that I chose to gamble instead of slowing down and controlling the pot.
He called with K♥8♥, and the 4♥ on the turn completed his flush, ending my tournament.
I think I played patiently for most of the tournament, so this hand is the main decision I would change. I shouldn't abandon a patient strategy just because I see an opportunity to gamble.
My main takeaway is to be more selective with aggressive all-ins. Next time, I'll try to apply more pressure against tighter players and be more careful against opponents who are clearly willing to gamble and call with draws.
Overall, I'm happy with the run. 59th out of 705 with 4 knockouts is a good experience, and hopefully next time I can make an even deeper run. :))
Latest Comments
Well done !!!
Hi everyone
Nice one beo