QQ可以眷顾一下我吗,让我去吧,我是真的很想去的😂😂 ,别人的88轻松跑过,我的99打不盖还给人家中2对😂😂。是不是没运气的我最好的打法是,拿到什么好牌就乖乖跟进去没中nuts又中打就一直盖才是最好的打法?然后被人推就盖一盖😂😂。
再继续加油,皇天不负有心人
@seven 谢谢你了,承你贵言
@GeL Ya, only can depend on QQPK 😂
@xzyyl I'm curious, are you giving PD25 another shot tonight? Hope to see you finally grab that ticket! :))
Also Pocket 99 getting cracked is painful, but I wouldn't change my strategy because of a few bad beats. Trust the process champ
我相信你总有一天可以圆梦的
@xzyyl Haha, exactly! We can control our decisions, but the cards decide the rest. Hope QQPK gives you that ticket soon!
这次运气差一点下次会好的
@GeL I only can try to make the right choice, then it's all depend on QQPK to let me get the ticket or not 😂
Haha, I think we've all felt like QQPK was testing us! Keep grinding, and I hope your next deep run ends with a PD25 ticket. :))
May mắn sẽ đến trong nhiều hand bài. Bạn cố gắng chờ đợi là được
哈哈哈下次就进去了 再接再厉
@masterpoker69 希望承你贵言,继续加油💪💪
@小fish成长记 是有点真没信心打这种,需要很强的运气才能拿到票😂
The real battle is in your mind
我感觉每次大赛前都会有这种剧情🤣 希望把坏运气都留在现在,PD25 一路跑热!
哥拍拍!接下来还有很多机会可以冲冲冲🔥
Xz加油!马来西亚你占据了天时地利!就差一点运气啦!社群给你奖励补贴,你一定可以的!
Đôi 99 không đuọc may mắn
Bũa nay làm lại
Latest Comments
再继续加油,皇天不负有心人
@seven 谢谢你了,承你贵言
@GeL Ya, only can depend on QQPK 😂
@xzyyl I'm curious, are you giving PD25 another shot tonight? Hope to see you finally grab that ticket! :))
Also Pocket 99 getting cracked is painful, but I wouldn't change my strategy because of a few bad beats. Trust the process champ
我相信你总有一天可以圆梦的
@xzyyl Haha, exactly! We can control our decisions, but the cards decide the rest. Hope QQPK gives you that ticket soon!
这次运气差一点下次会好的
@GeL I only can try to make the right choice, then it's all depend on QQPK to let me get the ticket or not 😂
Haha, I think we've all felt like QQPK was testing us! Keep grinding, and I hope your next deep run ends with a PD25 ticket. :))
May mắn sẽ đến trong nhiều hand bài. Bạn cố gắng chờ đợi là được
哈哈哈下次就进去了 再接再厉
@masterpoker69 希望承你贵言,继续加油💪💪
@小fish成长记 是有点真没信心打这种,需要很强的运气才能拿到票😂
The real battle is in your mind
我感觉每次大赛前都会有这种剧情🤣 希望把坏运气都留在现在,PD25 一路跑热!
哥拍拍!接下来还有很多机会可以冲冲冲🔥
Xz加油!马来西亚你占据了天时地利!就差一点运气啦!社群给你奖励补贴,你一定可以的!
Đôi 99 không đuọc may mắn
Bũa nay làm lại