Freeroll Triton ONE 2026.09.18 13:30 (UTC+3) I played another Triton ONE Freeroll today, and this time I got lucky, as I managed to make it into the money and win a ticket to the next stage.As usual, I entered through late registration, almost right at the end, and just sat there waiting for a decent hand. When QJo finally came, I decided it was time to get it in. Luckily, a Q came on the board and I doubled up.There was another hand where I wouldn’t have won without some luck, as I managed to beat AQo with A9o. My stack got bigger, and then there was one more lucky hand where I won with Q9 against KJ.After that hand, I had a decent stack and basically just waited for a good spot. Once we got down to the top 25, the tournament became more about survival and making it into the money, so I mostly just waited and let the shorter stacks bust.There wasn’t really anything interesting happening, and the bubble dragged on for quite a while. Finally, it burst, but by then my stack was down to just a few blinds. I picked up 77, but unfortunately couldn’t hold against Q9 and finished in 11th place.Tomorrow I’ll play the second stage. It would be nice to keep this run going and make it even further, but we’ll see how it goes. :)Good luck everyone!
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~