Post Detail
りの
Lv.7

Love QQ????

ortunately, my chip stack is short

so I won’t get too down if I lose!! I really have no choice but to make a move now.

If I can just get through this round, I’ll be in a good spot to wait for the pay jump

right now I’m sitting at three times my initial buy-in, which is pretty solid.

Latest Comments

北野
北野
2026-05-08 17:21:03

love love love must love

NightWolf
NightWolf
2026-05-07 17:05:56

This is why you're the goat, amazing gameplay

Monica
Monica
2026-05-05 13:56:57

3倍买入还能保持冷静已经很强了👏 很多人这时候早就乱来了,你至少是在有计划地打

1Sergey
1Sergey
2026-05-05 00:53:08

Cards don’t lie, players do

MoriaRTY
MoriaRTY
2026-05-04 17:14:42

Sometimes you just have to trust the hand and go with it, well played.

jsycfyy
jsycfyy
2026-05-04 15:42:32

QQ is really good hand

Thegame7794
Thegame7794
2026-05-04 13:16:31

Hosh bad luck

joker
joker
2026-05-04 06:57:17

hello everyone

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-05-04 04:20:04

QQ is really good hand

1Sergey
1Sergey
2026-05-04 02:20:37

One move can change everything