Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 Another Deep Run in $3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 7.

Today I played the $3.3 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $150 GTD. There were 49 entries, and I finished in 13th place with 2 knockouts, earning $1.50 in bounties. 💥

The tournament started quite well. I managed to build a playable stack and win several important pots. However, the short-stack format constantly forces you to make difficult decisions — you simply can’t wait too long for perfect spots.

One of the key hands of the tournament involved A♠Q♥. I raised to 10 BB from UTG, got called, and the board ran out 7♥ K♣ 2♣ J♥ A♣. I made a pair of aces on the river, but my opponent holding A♥J♠ had two pair — aces and jacks. As a result, I had to give up a significant portion of my stack.

Hands like this are great material for analysis, especially in Strike Rush Hunter, where dynamics, stack sizes, and the cost of every decision matter a lot.

📊 Final result:
🏆 13th place out of 49
💰 $1.50 in bounties
💀 2 KOs
♠️ A♠Q♥ — key hand

Not the result I was aiming for, but every tournament brings valuable experience. Analyze, learn, and move forward. The next final table is getting closer! 🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~