每次领先dominating都没用,QQ不给我去台湾也没办法😂 😂
这发牌真的是太无语了吧,下次再报仇了
I know that feeling! Sometimes it feels like QQPK is making us earn every chance. Hope to see you in Taiwan next time! ✈️
Hẹn gặp bạn 1 ngày gần nhất tại đài Loan nha
Kém chút mm
@形式严峻 就在我的国家,不用机票😂
pd25来了准备机票吧
Haha, don't give up! I'm sure QQPK will send you to Taiwan one day. Keep grinding! :))
嘿AK这把跑赢了基本就进奖励圈了
@KeanuRiver Haha, no choice, this is poker! 😂
@星辰 哈哈,干就对了,不过真要看QQ给不给,已经一直领先了,还要我怎样?😂 当我落后的又赢不了😂
@虎皮鸡爪 钱不够,要等QQ送😂😂
Looks like QQ has put Taiwan on hard mode for you! Hope the next satellite changes that. 😄
干世界杯系列赛,干下一个线下赛哈哈哈
没关系,QQ不让你去,你可以自费哟
那就期待PD24吧😂世界杯系列赛也可以加油!
Latest Comments
这发牌真的是太无语了吧,下次再报仇了
I know that feeling! Sometimes it feels like QQPK is making us earn every chance. Hope to see you in Taiwan next time! ✈️
Hẹn gặp bạn 1 ngày gần nhất tại đài Loan nha
Kém chút mm
@形式严峻 就在我的国家,不用机票😂
pd25来了准备机票吧
Haha, don't give up! I'm sure QQPK will send you to Taiwan one day. Keep grinding! :))
嘿AK这把跑赢了基本就进奖励圈了
@KeanuRiver Haha, no choice, this is poker! 😂
@星辰 哈哈,干就对了,不过真要看QQ给不给,已经一直领先了,还要我怎样?😂 当我落后的又赢不了😂
@虎皮鸡爪 钱不够,要等QQ送😂😂
Looks like QQ has put Taiwan on hard mode for you! Hope the next satellite changes that. 😄
干世界杯系列赛,干下一个线下赛哈哈哈
没关系,QQ不让你去,你可以自费哟
那就期待PD24吧😂世界杯系列赛也可以加油!