Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

♠️ $1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] — $200 GTD

Another fast-paced PKO tournament in the books! 🔥

Today I played the $1.1 Striker PKO [30BB] with a $200 GTD. The tournament had a Hyper structure, so every hand and every decision mattered.

I finished in 35th place and received $0.74. 💰

One of the key hands came with A♠Q♣. The action went all-in, and I was up against J♣8♠. The board ran J♣ 4♣ 3♠ 9♣ 5♥, giving my opponent a pair of jacks. Unfortunately, my AQ couldn't improve, and I lost a big pot of 13.76 BB.

It was a tough ending, but that's part of the game. In a Hyper PKO, you have to be ready to take your chances, especially when stacks get short.

35th place — $0.74 🏆
Taking the experience and moving on to the next one! 💪♠️

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~