Post Detail
ReDVin7
Lv.9

🔥 $5.5 Daily Red Envelope — another tough run!

Today I played the $5.5 Daily Red Envelope $1,500 GTD tournament. The field was competitive, and I managed to stay in the game for a while, but unfortunately my run ended in 97th place out of 277 players.

The key hand came with JJ. I went all-in with a short stack, but the opponent found KQ and the board ran out 6♦ Q♠ 10♦ 5♥ A♥. The pair of jacks wasn’t enough, and my tournament came to an end.

Not the result I was hoping for, but that's poker. Sometimes you make the right decision and the cards simply don't cooperate. 💪♠️

I’ll take the experience, reset, and get ready for the next tournament. There’s always another chance to make a deep run! 🔥🍀

GG and good luck at the tables, everyone! 🃏

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~