Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.8

Tritone ONE

Triton ONE( Top 14) 2026.0914 19:00(UTC +3) Today I played my first Triton ONE freeroll of the week, and unfortunately, it didn’t go well. It’s really difficult to make it into the money since there are only 14 paid places and a lot of players, but it’s definitely possible — I’ve managed to do it once myself. :)
The tournament started pretty well. I doubled up with 88, but unfortunately, things didn’t go my way after that. I gave away about half of my stack, and in my final hand, a tricky river forced me to go all-in. It turned out that my opponent had slow-played pocket queens very well.
I’ll try to play all the freerolls I have tickets for by the end of the week. Hopefully, I can make good use of at least one of them. :)
Good luck everyone!

+1

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~