Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

😤 So Close to a Deep Run…

Another $1.1 Bounty Hunter $150 GTD on QQPK, but this time the tournament ended in a painful spot.

I finished 83th out of 145 players. Unfortunately, I couldn't get any knockouts and finished with $0 in bounty rewards.

The hand that ended my run was a tough one. I had A♦J♣ and got all my chips in for 16.08 BB. My opponent had A♥10♦.

The board came 3♥ Q♦ 10♣ 3♠ 10♥.
I made two pair, but my opponent improved to a full house — tens full of threes. 💔

That's tournament poker — sometimes you make the move and the board simply doesn't cooperate. The important thing is to stay calm, learn from the hand, and come back stronger.

145→ 83| 0 KO | $0 Bounty

Not the ending I wanted, but the grind continues! 🐢♠️🔥

GG everyone and good luck at the tables! 🍀

Check out the highlights to see how I got unlucky! 😅♠️

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~