Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 Another Tournament — Another Valuable Experience!

Today I played the $2.2 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB] $80 GTD in the 7-handed Turbo format.

The tournament was full of action, and the short stacks constantly forced quick decisions. I managed to reach the money and finish in 15th place, earning $2.75. 💰

One of the key hands was J♥9♥. I opened from UTG and then faced a call and an opponent’s all-in. The board 6♣ T♣ 8♠ K♥ 2♦ didn’t bring the outs I needed, and I had to give up the pot.

📊 Final result:
🏆 15th place
💰 $2.75 in prize money
🎯 $2.2 Strike Rush Hunter 7 [10BB]
⚡ Turbo / 7-handed format

Not the biggest result, but the grind continues. I’ll keep analyzing my decisions, learning from every tournament, and moving forward. Another deep run is just around the corner! 🔥

Latest Comments

No comments, come and grab the sofa~