Post Detail
aiterok
Lv.7

$1.1 Daily Hyper

1.1$ Daily Hyper 150$ GTD.Start Time(UTC +3).Played a $1.10 Daile Hyper. I really like these tournaments because after an hour you’re already almost at the final table, although they’re obviously quite swingy since you have to get all-in quite a lot.

That wasn’t really the case in this particular tournament, though, because I only played one hand at the start — a preflop all-in with AQ against AJ. After that, I just held on to my stack until the bubble. I was 17/21 at that point, but since there were so many short stacks, the bubble burst pretty quickly and I made the minimum cash.

By then I only had 4 BB, and two hands later I got it all in and ran into my opponent’s pocket queens, so unfortunately it was only 14th place.

Still, it’s a cash and another small addition to the bankroll, so I can’t complain. One more tournament planned for today, and then I’ll continue tomorrow.

Good luck everyone! 🍀

Latest Comments

aiterok
aiterok
2026-09-05 00:42:09

@星辰 谢谢支持!继续加油,希望下次能拿到更好的成绩! 😊

星辰
星辰
2026-09-04 21:33:13

good,进圈就是好的。