Post Detail
Slavkaa77
Lv.10

🔥 Great Run in the $1.1 Bounty Hunter!

Another tournament on QQPK and another deep run! 🏹♠️

I finished 22nd out of 734 players in the $1.1 Bounty Hunter 1000x Event — $1,000 GTD. 💪

This time I managed to knock out 7 players and earned $3.03 in Hunter Bounties, plus $3.98 in total rewards. 💰🔥

I really enjoyed this tournament. The bounty format makes every decision more interesting — you always have to balance the value of the knockout with the importance of keeping your own stack alive.

I was hoping to make the final table, but 22/734 is still a result I'm happy with. The main thing is that the game is getting better, and I'm continuing to learn from every session.

🐢 Patience + discipline + the right spots = deep runs!

GG everyone, and see you at the tables! 🔥♠️

Latest Comments

aniblarchi777
aniblarchi777
2026-08-29 22:46:10

Really great run, congrats!