Today I played the $1.1 Bounty Hunter $300 GTD. It’s a Hyper tournament with unlimited re-entries, so the action is fast from the very beginning. 🃏🔥
I managed to build a decent stack, but the key hand became a real test. I had K♥J♥ and decided to apply pressure with a bet on the flop. On the turn, I improved to two pair and moved all-in after the opponent put me under maximum pressure.
Unfortunately, my opponent had K♥K♣ and was already way ahead. The river didn’t change anything, and I lost a big portion of my stack. 😅
The good thing is that in bounty tournaments you always have another chance to fight back. The fast structure forces you to make decisions quickly and stay focused.
Another tournament, another lesson. Keep playing, keep learning, and keep hunting those bounties! 💪💰
Latest Comments
No comments, come and grab the sofa~